Wednesday, June 10, 2015

The Album Wall is 2!

First, a reminder. Songs About Albums: Volume 1 is coming out this Saturday (that's the 13th of June), so please tell your friends, make some noise, and generally spread the word. The compilation will be free to download from The Album Wall's SoundCloud and Bandcamp pages as of Saturday morning, although three of the ten featured tracks can already be heard and downloaded here if you want a sneak preview.

Right, now that I've had my little plug...

...I hope you're in the mood for a celebration, because The Album Wall is TWO YEARS OLD today! The blog's very first post was published on this day in 2013, and we've had all sorts of fun since then:
I'm so proud of everything The Album Wall has been over the last two years, and I couldn't have done it without all of you. I'm not about to thank everyone by name, but suffice it to say that if you've ever read, enjoyed, shared, commented on, questioned, or contributed to my little album blog in any way, I'm immensely grateful for your help.

And, of course, I'm still going strong - hopefully I'll be dissecting your favourites and making up bizarre theories for many years to come.

Cheers!
Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment